Academic Help and Tutoring
Try these resources for study tips, practice tests, and help in several areas of study!
Find these resources and more:
- Popular Software Tutorials, including Adobe and Microsoft product courses.
- Job Search & Workplace Skills, with resume and interview help.
- Practice tests for various professions and placement tests.
- Skills Improvement with e-books, courses and practice tests in various subject areas.
An individual account is required. Visit How to Access RPCC Library Resources for more information.
Access for all Louisiana residents to free tutoring and other resources are made possible by the State Library of Louisiana.
- Free Online Tutoring.
- Live Online Homework Help, Sunday – Thursday, 2pm-10pm.
- Adult Education and Career Center.
- Job Search Assistance.
- Academic & Career Resources.
RPCC Study and Tutoring Resources
See these resources on campus for more help.
TRIO Student Support Services at River Parishes Community College is a federally funded grant program committed to helping first-generation students, students who are low-income (individual or family), as well as students with disabilities. TRIO SSS assists and serves as a web of support for students who aspire to attain higher education. Through tutoring, mentoring services, counseling, and cultural enrichment the program aids in student persistence and success. Application is required. Please visit TRIO Student Support Services for more information and to apply.
Career Success and Assessment Centers
In the RPCC Career Success and the Assessment Centers, students are assisted with resume writing, interview skills, career assessment through CareerWaves2, and testing (Accuplacer placement, Hi-Set, & Workkeys Pre-Employment). Please contact 225-743-8500 for more information.