Subject Guide - Drafting
- These resources are only a sample of what may be available.
- Search the Online Catalog and Databases for more!
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches the catalog and most of the RPCC Library databases.
- To get started, try Research and Study Help. Find help for researching and writing papers, and documenting and citing sources!
- Visit How to Access Library Resources and How to Use Library Resources for more help.
Visit the eBook Collections page for links to thousands of ebooks from several ebook providers. RPCC ebooks are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Students will be prompted to login with their Library User ID or Alt. ID, and PIN to access these ebooks from off-campus.
Suggested Internet Resources
- Drafters, from the Occupational Outlook Handbook, from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, find out what this job entails, how to become one, wage and salary ranges, and more.
- O*NET OnLine: Summary Report for Mechanical Drafters describes the tasks, tools, skills and more needed to be a mechanical drafter.
Special Topics:Films on Demand
Print Resources on the Shelves in the RPCC Library on the Gonzales Campus
Selected Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers (Print Edition)
Browse the Print Books, DVDs, and Other Shelved Resources by Call Number
- NA 2695 to NA 2793 – Architectural drawing and design.
- NA 2728 – Computer-aided design – Software, – Computer programs
- T – Technology.
- T 351 to T 385 – Mechanical drawing. Engineering graphics.
- TA 329 to TA 348 – Engineering mathematics.
- TA 345 – Electronic data processing. Computer-aided engineering.
Resources outside of RPCC Library are beyond our control. We strive to ensure that our links function and that the resources we recommend are reliable and valid sources. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any problems accessing our resources or find any dead links. Please mention the link title and the RPCC Library Services webpage where it was found.