Subject Guide - Electronics & Instrumentation
- These resources are only a sample of what may be available.
- Search the Online Catalog and Databases for more!
- Try EBSCO Discovery Service for One-Stop Searching! Searches the catalog and most of the RPCC Library databases.
- To get started, try Research and Study Help. Find help for researching and writing papers, and documenting and citing sources!
- Visit How to Access Library Resources and How to Use Library Resources for more help.
Visit the eBook Collections page for links to thousands of ebooks from several ebook providers. RPCC ebooks are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Students will be prompted to login with their Library User ID or Alt. ID, and PIN to access these ebooks from off-campus.
LearningExpress PrepSTEP: Test preparation, computer skills, online learning, job skills. Practice tests, e-books, and more.
Suggested Internet Resources
- Career and Technical Education Video Library on YouTube, offers several videos on instrumentation; select “Playlists” and browse for “Instrumentation.”
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technicians, from the Occupational Outlook Handbook,from the Bureau of Labor Statistics; find out what this job entails, how to become one, wage and salary ranges, and more.
- NCCER: National Center for Construction Education and Research, recognized by industry and government as the training, assessment, certification and career development standard for construction and maintenance craft professionals.
- PAControl.com offers free information about safety systems, process automation, instrumentation, and more.
Special Topics: Films On Demand
Print Resources on the Shelves in the RPCC Library on the Gonzales Campus
Selected Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers (Print Edition)
Browse the Print Books, DVDs, and Other Shelved Resources by Call Number
- QC 501 to Q 766 – Electricity and magnetism.
- QC 501 to QC 721 – Electricity.
- QC 750 to QC 766 – Magnetism
- TA 165 – Engineering instruments, meters, etc. Industrial instrumentation.
- TK – Electrical engineering. Electronics.
- TK 146 – Textbooks.
- TK 151 – Pocketbooks, tables, etc.
- TK 152 – Safety measures.
- TK 301 to TK 399 – Electric meters.
- TL 452 to TK 454.4 – Electric apparatus and materials. Electric circuits. Electric networks.
- TK 7800 to TK 8360 – Electronics.
Resources outside of RPCC Library are beyond our control. We strive to ensure that our links function and that the resources we recommend are reliable and valid sources. Please contact us at email@example.com if you experience any problems accessing our resources or find any dead links. Please mention the link title and the RPCC Library Services webpage where it was found.